Welcome to HandMade Recipe!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of HandMade Recipe’s Website, located at https://handmaderecipe.com/.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use HandMade Recipe if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of us. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, HandMade Recipe and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on HandMade Recipe. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from HandMade Recipe for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from HandMade Recipe
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from HandMade Recipe
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from HandMade Recipe
- Redistribute content from HandMade Recipe
Parts of this website allow users to post and exchange thoughts and information in specific parts of the website. Before appearing on the website, HandMade Recipe does not filter, edit, publish, or review Comments. The thoughts and opinions expressed in the comments do not reflect those of HandMade Recipe, its agents, or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the individuals who post them. HandMade Recipe shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liabilities, damages, or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website, to the extent permitted by applicable laws.
HandMade Recipe reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant HandMade Recipe a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, publications, or other Website information as long as the link: (a) is not misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) is appropriate for the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link will not reflect negatively on us or our accredited businesses; (b) the organization has no negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates for the absence of HandMade Recipe; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page as long as the link: (a) is not misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) is appropriate for the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations named in paragraph 2 above and would like to link to our website, please contact us at HandMade Recipe. Please include your name, the name of your organization, contact information, the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of any URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Please allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of HandMade Recipe’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We will not be held liable for any content appearing on your Website. You promise to protect and defend us against any and all claims arising from your Website. There shall be no link(s) on any Website that could be regarded as defamatory, obscene, or illegal, or that infringes, otherwise violates, or supports the infringement or other violation of any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We retain the right to request that you remove all links to our Website or any specific link to our Website. You agree to remove all connections to our website immediately upon request. We also retain the right to change these terms and conditions as well as the linking policy at any moment. By linking to our Website on a regular basis, you agree to be bound by and comply with these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The liability restrictions and prohibitions set forth in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all obligations emerging under the disclaimer, including liabilities deriving in contract, tort, and violation of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.